Monday, May 30, 2011

Amarin Thai

Amarin is one of the best Thai restaurants I’ve been to.   This one also happens to be a local favorite, always packed and busy! My big incentive to dining here was their exclusive vegetarian menu . Coming from Miami, that was new and mighty exciting and I am glad I decided to try them.  No specific favorites, I would confidently order any vegetarian dish here :)


Spicy Hot Noodles
Ginger Tofu Stir Fry
Eggplant Green Curry ... those fresh peppercorn strands, yum-O!
This restaurant now features on our routine list, we have managed to introduce Amarin to almost all our guests and there has never been a bad experience, not in terms of food at least but the service could be better. Like I always say, Amarin is excellent food served with "attitude", the staff could definitely be a little more accommodating and less hostile! 


We love the floor seating, unfortunately you have to be a party of 6 or more for that and it requires reservations too.


Amarin Thai Cuisine, Mountain View
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment