Friday, February 24, 2012

The Slanted Door

I guess I've spent a lot of time on my two other blogs and other activities, I have hardly had the time to sit down and write here! A few weeks back we went to The Slanted Door in SF city and instantly fell in love with the food, so much that I finally came back to writing here, definitely something that needs a mention!

They have a fair amount of vegetarian dishes and I don't think I can rank the dishes we tried, they were all delicious! What impressed me the most about their food was that each dish had its own unique flavor. Their crispy vegetarian imperial rolls is hands down the best vegetarian rolls I have ever had. If you are a first timer, they even tell you how to eat them. You place the roll in a lettuce wrap, top it off with the noodles, wrap and dunk it in the sauce and enjoy a piece of heaven!!!


Vegetarian Imperial Spring Rolls

Cabbage and Jicama Salad with seasoned pecans

No comments:

Post a Comment