Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Across America - and the Endeavour touches down!!!

We have finally arrived in California after the 6-day long road trip. Interestingly, the Endeavour is back home too :) A lot of my writing was done while we were driving. As you can see, I posted them on the blog much after we arrived and settled down. I definitely can't blame it on connectivity issues, we had great internet/wi-fi connections almost everywhere.

This ends of my series of posts on our great road trip. We covered 9 states, 4 time zones, some amazing landscapes, enjoyable weather, interesting cuisines and 3000 miles of driving! I am already dreaming of another road trip now :)

Please excuse typos, grammatical errors, repeated sentences, lengthy posts and/or boring details!!! Unfortunately I don't have the time to review and edit, so it was all "copy and paste" for the most part :)) So, don't say I didn't warn you :)) To all those who read through and made it to the end (and even if you gave up half way!) T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment